Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crafting For Courage


Hi everybody!  I'm back from my wee break and am pleased that my first post is a charitable one.  The tragedy in Japan has touched us all.  Wanting to help in some small way, a group of crafty friends have organized a sale of our handmade goods with all of the proceeds going to Save The Children's efforts in Japan. 

There is a blog dedicated to showing each of the pieces being sold, with links to the Etsy shop or blog where it can be purchased.  
Please check it out here - Crafting For Courage

There are some really gorgeous pieces being offered, all for a good cause.

I have a few pieces this morning in my shop here - lil fish studios on Big Cartel. (you'll notice the "shop" tab at the top of my blog)  I'm offering a wool and vintage button penny bouquet and a few oak and birch embroidered brooches.

***Update - the bouquet has sold!  Thank you!!***




***Update - the brooch with the flower has sold!  Thank you!***



These items will be for sale until the 28th.  Again, all proceeds will be donated directly to Save The Children so please stop by and have a look and spread the word.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet bouquets and embroidered pins and thanks for the heads up on charitable opportunities. xox Corrine

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all that you did, my friend. I'm so happy it sold so well ! :)
oxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails