Friday, May 03, 2013

the Art-o-mat stones have landed

 
Rumor has it, my Art-o-mat stones have made their way to the Visual Arts Center in Richmond, Virginia.  If any of you are in the area and happen to see it, I'd love to hear.  And if you're so bold as to snap a pic and share it with me, it would probably make my whole day.


Speaking of stones, I've finished a few and they, along with the tiny terrariums and a few other pieces, will be in my shop sometime next week.  I'll be sure to post beforehand, with the exact day and time.  It looks like it will be a chilly weekend here (but without all the snow that my neighbors to the south got, thank goodness) so there should be plenty of time for stitching.  Who knows what else might work its way out through my hands.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Candace J Andersen said...

Such beautiful stones! I look forward to your shop update.

xo
candace

Candace J Andersen said...

Such beautiful stones! I look forward to your shop update.

xo
candace

LindyLaine said...

I wish I lived close enough, but I really hope someone you know gets a stone and shares so we can all enjoy the excitement of seeing what they get :)

lynn bowes said...

I hope "Rumor Has It" makes his way to the Lincoln Art.O.Mat. Richmond is such a long drive. Worth it, but a long drive.

Funny, I was just marking some ACEOs on etsy and wondering how your Art.O.Mat work was doing. Our brains are linked, my dear.

xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails