Saturday, June 22, 2013

the landscapes are heading out

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my shop update yesterday, all of my new landscapes have found new homes.

And to those of you that receive my blog post via email, there was a delay yesterday and I'm not sure why.  Sorry for that.  Hopefully there won't be any more of those glitches, especially on shop update days.

The birds?
Well, their persistent parents started building a nest in my bird feeder this spring.  I thwarted their attempts three times before finally giving in and letting them build their nest.  Their first batch of babies has now fledged and mama robin has been back in the nest cleaning it out for what I imagine to be round two.  I've resigned myself to the fact that I will feed the birds over on a stump in the yard for now.  You kind of can't blame them though, what a choice spot.  Roof over their heads, feed below.  Location, location, location.

Happy Saturday, all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny about the nests. Smart birds. If I found a house with a built in restaurant I'd be persistent too!
Happy Sunday.
Jxo

StaroftheEast said...

Clever, perseverant, and wonderful little birds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails