Tuesday, November 11, 2014

mailing mañana

A batch of "First Timer's" stones are packaged up and will be in the mail shortly.  See, I was going to go to town yesterday on my day off and pick up some more shipping supplies but then this happened...




and I decided that maybe I would stay inside by the wood stove instead.  Today though, I will be on the road and to those who ordered stones, rest assured they'll head off with Marv the mailman, mañana.
(I forgot to bring the pumpkin in from the outside table before it snowed, can you tell?)

Have a warm and wonderful Tuesday.


6 comments:

Inspired By June said...

Certainly understandable delay, Lisa! So excited to see what I "grabbed from the bag!" Enjoy the snow!

Els said...

Ahhhh Lisa, your stones look so lovely !!!
Argh snow lóóks nice but ..... it's not so nice when you have things to do ....
All the best !

Karen Larko said...

Hi Lisa! Your stones are so very pretty! I was thinking of you all when I saw the weather for your area on the news. Stay safe and warm.
karen

Marysia said...

They are lovely. Look bit like Polish pisanki = Easter eggs.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Phill said...

Your stitching is fantastic, you make such beautiful work! As a potter I work with stones too, but in a much different way. Maybe we could collaborate sometime. Felted handles on mugs? Felted lid knobs? Seems interesting to me!

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Phillip, that would be fantastical fun. Hope to be able to make it to your annual sale, it's on my calendar already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails