Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10


Life has gotten busy again.

We have two new friends, apparently dropped off on our doorstep, as happens when you live in the country.
 

Our Empty Bowls fundraiser was a great success, allowing us to make a nice donation to our soup kitchen again. It's a lot of work, but a really rewarding project.


I've been doing some needling on pieces for a show that opens on the 20th. I now officially have 4 pieces in various stages of completion. At this point it's a mystery which one/s will be done in time.

I really need to hide away and reconnect with my art for a while. Anyone have a spare hermit cave they can lend me?

6 comments:

Centi said...

Oh, kittens! How sweet they look. They were lucky to be left at your door, I think.

lynn bowes said...

Love love love the felted sculpture. And the kitties, too, but mostly the sculpture.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa -was hoping you were ok! Hadn't seen anything from you in a while! Those kittens are beautiful! I have a very special orange cat that I have had since he was 3 weeks old! Love the orange ones! Your sculpture is very intreging! I hope you find some spare time!

Michelle said...

The kittens are beautiful! Sorry life has gotten so busy; that takes its toll on creativity.

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Eeeeeeep, cats !!! Wonderful ! They look gorgeous !
Great news that the bowl event was a success !
xoxo

Zoe said...

Orange kitties! The best. Are you guys going to keep them? :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails