Sunday, September 04, 2016

gifts


A box arrived in the mail this weekend from a very lovely woman on the coast.
She decided to make my day very special by sending me some stones gathered from the sea shore.
There were flat ones, large ones, white ones, and some whose color was only fully realized when wet. There was also this one, sporting a bouquet of barnacles.
My heart swells with happiness.




A few weeks ago this same special friend sent a parcel with crab shells and seashells.
They lend themselves to arranging on the table, and much exploration from the kitties.

I am so grateful.

3 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Lovely, thoughtful gifts! xxx

Silly Little Sheep said...

I love seasidy stuff, it makes me feel wonder about the world that we live in.

NanaBeast said...

I am thrilled that the barnacled stone was a bouquet for you. I happen to love bouquets, myself. And I have always loved your photography. It seems right that those stones should find themselves in one of your lovely wooden bread bowls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails